My final project is a board game called "Pirate's Island." The game is similar to (Mario Party) only it is based on a pirate theme. I created this game in Illustrator, where I used photo reference and design the constructor of the spaces, cards, and background. This is multi-playing game where you can have up to 4 players in this game. The object of this game is to collect 3 different treasure that are located around the island and you must open these chest by finding the keys. A player will use a 20-sided dice to determine who goes first. During a player’s turn, the players will use a 6-sided dice to determine how many spaces to move. The players must avoid the dangerous traps that surround the island that will prevent the pirates from gathering treasure. Each treasure a player collects grants them special powers, which gives the players the advantage of winning the game. The player that manages to collect 3 various treasures must return to the starting ship and claim as the winner.
I come up with this game because I like playing Mario Party ever since it was first release in Nintendo 64. I thought playing video games gives people the idea of making a board game. This makes me want to build more variety of games for people to playing against other people who are interested in playing video games for worldwide.
No comments:
Post a Comment